2.Collection of personal data
3.Deltaston OÜ may collect and use the following personal information:
- Information about your use of the Web Store (including IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, visit duration, page views, website navigation, time and date of visit, etc.) In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics to collect, track and analyze information about the transactions between you and us or in connection with our E-shop, including information about the products and services purchased from us;
- the information you provide yourself when you register for the e-Store (including your e-mail address, first and last name, billing and postal address);
- the information you provide to us in connection with subscribing to the Services and notifications by email;
- any other information you provide to Deltaston OÜ.
Use of personal data
4.Deltaston OÜ may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- managing an e-shop;
- customizing the e-shop to your needs;
- to enable you to access and use the online store services;
- ship your purchased products by sharing your shipping address with your logistics partners;
- providing the services you have purchased;
- sending messages and paying bills and receiving payments;
- send the notifications you want by e-mail;
- deal with inquiries you have provided, feedback and complaints about our services;
- send you regular emails about our new products, special offers, or other information that we believe may be of interest to you using the email address you provide;
- also to use your personal information to contact you to request permission to use / share your shopping experience in our marketing or sales materials.
All customer personal information that comes to our knowledge when visiting the Deltaston OÜ and making purchases will be treated as confidential information. An encrypted communication channel with banks ensures the security of the purchaser’s personal data and bank details.
You are always entitled to seek the protection of your data from the Data Protection Inspectorate or the courts. The Data Protection Inspectorate is a public body that can also be contacted for advice or assistance on personal data protection issues.